Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 33
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Aug 22 15:20:41 2005

At 02:54 PM 8/22/2005, Peter Dzwig wrote:
>>Enter the Falcon, a national fencing competitor
>>http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/33_crop0025.jpg
>>Efke 100 Rodinal 1+ 50
>Richard,
>
>"The Falcon" has a certain sometjing about it. Reminds me of an older
>styly. Great, intersting stuff, keep it coming!

Thanks Peter. I *think* this is a characteristic of the Efke. All the rolls
I have taken with it seem to have a deeper black, just "thicker." The tonal
range doesn't seem to be as good as Tri X or HP5+ (e.g. there's less
separation with the dark tones), but it seems to be "richer."

Or may be I am deceiving myself.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW Week 33)