Subject: [Leica] Re: [CVUG] PS help needed/Thanks
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Aug 22 10:33:54 2005

Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions, I've got one hell 'uv
a lot to be going on with.
Here's an intermediate solution which at least solves the colour
problems. :-\

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image5_31_BW

Maybe it looks better this way after all ? As soon as I've digested the
tons of suggestions and techniques I hope to be able to produce
something in colour
that looks as if it was meant to be shot that way.
The whole film of shots from Milan has similar grainy casts in green and
red in the shadows, but I'm still hoping to be able to rescue something
in PS.
cheers
Douglas

BTW I did discover something - DCE Tools (mediachance.com) has an
excellent and easy to use perspective/distortion correction tool.