Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 33: Holga at the Lake
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Aug 21 18:57:23 2005

Thanks, Steve...I'm glad you liked them.  I agree about sharper not
always being
better.  I think it's fun to shake things up a little bit from time to
time, and
see things a little differently.  For me, the Holga works well for that
purpose...in many ways it's the opposite of a Leica.

Best,
Aaron

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 33: Holga at the Lake)