Subject: [Leica] B. D. images NOW LEICA .. HANDS :-(
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 20 16:05:14 2005

B. D. Colen offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] B. D. images

> Thanks - I like than one too. As to the camera company and the hands...I
> believe the point of the raking wasn't hands, but rather what the bleep to
> hands have to do with photography? ;-) Shouldn't the ads have perhaps
> featured close ups of the photographers eyes?<<<<<<<

Hi B. D.,
Right on as I could never understand what the heck hands had to do with
photography when it's a completely visual medium.

But then the advertising programme wasn't any brighter, nor intelligent,
certainly not the least bit motivating than the previous 50 + years of Leica
advertising.

But then we see where they are today because of their constant strange ways
of dealing with the real people of the world who use their equipment. They
don't have a clue!

ted