Subject: [Leica] Hand Held Light Meter?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Aug 20 15:08:37 2005

Personally I find the Sekonic L-398M Studio Deluxe II extremely easy to use
with its easy read out analog scale of focus vs times.

Even having also the VC lightmeter 2 I still feel more secure with an
incident light meter if I have to do absolute safe and quick meterings
without the compensation risk of a reflective meter. Unless with SLR matrix
metering ofcourse.
If I have time I still prefer an analog spotmeter such as the Pentax V.

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Hand Held Light Meter?)