Subject: [Leica] #280
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sat Aug 20 10:25:17 2005

From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] #280

--

Hi Ted,

Thank you :-) I would advise against mentioning Northamptonshire to the
Queen she is probably sick of the sound of it. Princess Dianas' home was
Althorpe just a few miles outside of Northampton. If you would really like
to visit the parts of the Tower of London that the tourists don't normally
see show her majesty  this shot of a section of the drive leading to
Princess Dianas' home :-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05281.htm

be sure to take your Noctilux it's dark in the Tower :-)

--Graham

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] #280)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] #280)