Subject: [Leica] A shrimp by any other name!
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Aug 18 14:42:02 2005

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine who had a meal in an
upmarket Chinese restaurant in London's Chinatown. A month or two later
there was an undercover TV program featuring the same restaurant showing
their appalling hygiene standards.

I was once dining in a 4* hotel in Cairo when I noticed that the
brussels sprouts had arrived already peppered. Then I notice that the
'pepper' had little legs :-)

Steve