Subject: [Leica] The Falcons have landed
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Aug 18 03:42:00 2005

Our friend J. Falcon came by for some head shots for portfolio. After
taking some digital color pictures (still Leica though as I was using the
R-D1), she put on her fencing gears and we took some B&W. She's another
"dangerous woman" (I know way too many of them):

Efke 100, Rodinal 1+50. I don't think I like this combo too much, grain too
strong, may be because I am using the Jobo, and the dust problem is just
bad. 50/1.4ASPH
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/081805/crop0007.jpg

Tri X 400, Xtol 1+1. Can't really tell from web sized pic, but the shadow
tones are really nice. 50/1.4ASPH
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/081805/8crop0037.jpg

Another Efke 100 + Rodinal. 35/1.4ASPH
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/081805/crop0035.jpg

Also took a few with the 90/2AA. Man, that lens is sharp sharp sharp.

use richard at imagecraft.com)