Subject: [Leica] RE: joining clubs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Aug 17 15:41:39 2005

On 8/17/05 1:02 PM, "Mark Langer" <langeratcarleton@gmail.com> typed:

> I hate those kinds of fashions, but my truest distain is for people
> who spend their good money on clothes to act as billboards for
> products.  I never wear anything with a company's name on it.
>
> Bah and double bah.
>
> I'm going back to being curmudgeonly off-line.
>
> Mark

Me to and I'm going to start getting more chinsey with these personal
endorsements I keep tossing out all over the place.
I'm willing to be photographed holding the product. But I'm not going to say
I use it personally. Or get one for my sick dieing mother.
:)

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon