Subject: [Leica] #268
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Aug 16 16:13:17 2005

Mark Rabiner writes in part:

> San Francisco here I come!
> I guess that blends in some how.
>

> The LHSA results in simply getting a Viewfinder Magazine prescription.
> Once monthly.
> Which no self respecting Leica nut would want to be without.
> This months edition a shining example.
> You read and article and you think "now what would have happened if I
> hadn't
> read that article!?" Tom Abrahamsson checks out the new Zeiss Cosina Leica
> mount glass worth the price of admission and on from there.
> You get the magazine and as an extra you can go to these great meetings and
> "events".

Hi Mark,

Tom always has a great article or two in each edition usually about lenses.
The Viewfinder alone is worth the price of the annual members fee.

I believe that the Viewfinder still comes out only quarterly still.

I too am planning to attend the LHSA Meet in SF.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] #268)