Subject: [Leica] OH NO!.. Alastair!...I did it again :-)-question for Mark
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Tue Aug 16 11:49:56 2005

I guess you already have the link that will give you contact with
Sherry at Golden Touch.  Reinhold, alas, is no longer working, and the
last I heard was in poor health.  Does anyone on this list have more
up to date information on Reinhold Mueller?  Henry Scherer only works
on vintage Contax rangefinders, but is the best -- really amazing,
actually.  His website is http://www.zeisscamera.com and his emila is
Superwide@earthlink.net  Kindermann in Canada is also excellent for
Leica work.

Mark