Subject: [Leica] More new Leica pics....#7 - #10
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Aug 15 18:01:27 2005

Ken, I don't think you can lump the Apple Cinema display with all the other
LCDs :-)

BTW, how did your rescanning experiment go? Got any better results?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] More new Leica pics....#7 - #10)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] More new Leica pics....#7 - #10)