Subject: [Leica] Re: Anyone else?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Aug 15 16:42:45 2005

>I'm on a light work schedule these days, so I've had a lot of time to
wander around
and shoot. The last few weeks my primary hunting grounds has been
Rodeo Drive,
in Beverly Hills.

>After shooting there for a few weeks I've started to get a feel for
the area.
Some intersections and areas yield higher hit rates than others.

One interesting aspect is that after a while you can feel if it's
going to be a good
day or not, when you get out there.

On a good day you can sense a certain level of energy in the air and
crowd and you
know it's going to be a good. Other times you walk out of the parking
lot and it just feels
dead, even if there is pedestrian traffic, and you don't hit a thing
all day long.

Now, that may sound a little like I'm ready for the tinfoil hat
brigade, but so far my
gut feeling has been on the money.

Anyone else experience this?

feli
-----

Probably everyone who has ever picked up a camera,
paint brush, or pen has been there!  The question one
ponders...is it the mood, perspective, emotional state
of the artist, or is the "collective consciousness" in
the area wacked out that day?  ;-)  Maybe both??

Montie