Subject: [Leica] My second best fan mail this week!
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Aug 15 12:05:52 2005

so i just noticed this comment in my photo.net portfolio

   ( http://www.photo.net/photodb/member-photos?user_id=32018&include=all )

:

----------------

strange...
Ralph Leue,

( http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=38630 )

June 11, 2005; 09:10 P.M.
Odd photos. Can't really say anything good about them. I am amazed that some
people like them... or have anything good to say about them. However, the
fact is most people have no real talent or skill and fail to see that lack
in others (even when it is presented so clearly as you have done here). If
you, or anyone else, doesn't like what I've said, I should remind you that
this is a free country, you don't have to like what I said, and I don't have
to like your "art."

now how can he not like _anything_ in there? comeon ralph! not my john kerry
picture? not my dull portraits?! not my noctilux crowd pleasers??! my
romanian photojournalism???! DID MY MOM TELL YOU TO POST THIS?!

Kc

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] My second best fan mail this week!)
Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: My second best fan mail this week!)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] My second best fan mail this week!)