Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 15 09:39:30 2005

Chris Saganich offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!

>I lost one in a Target.  I went back and traces my wanderings and found it!
>Then I lost it again on the street the next week without recovery.  You
>can't cheat destiny.

Hi Chris,
But look at all the time and worry you could've saved by throwing it in a
drawer some place as soon as you got the lens. I bet you created "worry
lines" on your face because you lost it, found it and lost it again. :-)

Destiny was right... you don't need them so best thing is throw them away as
soon as you get one and smile at destiny! ;-)

ted

Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)