Subject: [Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up atyourdoor in the middle of the night?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 15 06:26:24 2005

At 12:27 AM 8/15/2005, you wrote:
Well Padre it's a great place to have hung out this past half dozen
years, it's gotta be that long at least for me.  And I've made
extremely fine friends in real life and on the screen.  Many on
screen friends I wish to shake their hand and say hello face to face
if the opportunities were presented. Maybe some day.
>yes it is a place to love! :-)
>
>ted

Speaking of which, I'm already going into withdrawal because we're
going to miss the Leica Seminar this fall.  Can't we all get together
and eat lobsters somewhere and talk about photography?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: a bunch of drunks! NOW: Nostalgia and leica Seminar. :-))