Subject: [Leica] How Many of Them Can We Make Die?!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Aug 15 02:40:37 2005

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/081505/crop0027.jpg

Last weekend we had our monthly bardic. Here the women are getting into
Heather Alexander's March of Cambreath with the famous line of "How Many of
Them Can We Make Die?!"

Wow, you can see our life in that microcosm - you have the sewing machine
and the costume bins, martial arts medals, spirtual and tai chi books,
antiques; fake and otherwise, drums (and that's only about half of them),
and other spiritual objects. The 14+ didjeridus are on the other side of
the room...

HP5+@800, Xtol 1+1,

use richard at imagecraft.com)