Subject: [Leica] Goose Creek Show
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Aug 14 19:56:55 2005

Finally back home and to broadband internet. Really looking forward
to seeing everyone's pictures again. Never thought of dial-up being a
form of blindness until this week.

While I was gone, I prepped my Goose Creek State Park show for the
web. The show runs from July 14 through September 5 at the Washington
Civic Center in Washington, NC.

The images are presented here in the same order as in the physical
show. The same captions are included.

Two-thirds are done with an M6. Other are with an OM4 and Optio 450.
All but 3 were taken in the last 18 months. Thanks for the
inspiration, folks.

Hope you enjoy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Goose-Creek-State-Park

Ric Carter