Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 32: Portugeuse Portrait
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Aug 14 15:09:34 2005

Hi Folks,

My friend Rui needed a portrait to go with a Portugeuse magazine article on
young, up-and-coming, Portugeuse scientists, in which he will appear...

It's not really my sort of thing, but I agreed to help, and I think it came
out
pretty well, considering:

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_32/index.html

The shot is barely on topic...I used his Panasonic LX33 digital point-and-
shoot, but at least it has a "Leica" lens.  The improvised lighting included
big south-facing window to my right and one of those ceiling-mounted
overhead
surgical lights on a swinging arm, which was aimed at some white paper
towels I
laid down flat on a table in front of me to provide some bounced lighting
for
the mice.

Comments welcome & thanks for looking,
Aaron