Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW some more waiting
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 14 07:27:43 2005

This week did not start out with the idea of continuing the "Waiting"
theme.  My intention was to shoot with the "F" and see what came out
of a 70 year old camera and lens.  However, I knew better than to use
it for some documentation work I was asked to do.  I was shooting some
humdrum work when I saw these two friends who had been taken to a
meeting that was not very interesting for them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album261/twogirlswaiting

However, after shooting a few frames of them, I saw this young man who
was even more thrilled to be where he was:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/WaitingII/waitingwithmom

I have some time on my hands before I had to be at work so with some
film in my camera and a need for caffeine I stop for that and see this
image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/WaitingII/waitingforexpresso

Then I look toward the window and see this image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/WaitingII/starbuckswaitingversionII

If you carry your camera with you all kinds of images reveal themselves.

Enjoy, and I hope you don't have to wait too long.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Don's PAW some more waiting)
Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Don's PAW some more waiting)