Subject: [Leica] Beware! Wedding pictures!
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Aug 14 02:33:54 2005

OK, here's a few from my quick hop to the east coast for my cousin Rachel's
wedding. As these are family pictures, there are quite a few that are not
perfect but are posted because of who's in them.  But here's a few y'all
might like:

This one is included as a warning.  A few seconds after it was taken, the
blushing bride nailed me with a line drive to the chest.  Fortunately it
was just a wiffle ball, but it HURT!  Photographers should never stand in
fair territory.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/1_6231_31

My newest little cousin, daughter of the bride's sister
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/1_6231_38

Apologies to Eisie?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/3_6233_17

I really like the tonality of BW400CN.  My cousin Jonathan, who is a
professional musician, instructing the keyboard player:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/3_6233_23

During the ceremony. One of the few 90mm shots I took.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/3_6233_37

The mother of the bride is jubilant:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/4_6230_11

Tradition:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/4_6230_31

I'll have to darken the lower corners on this one:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/6_6229_09

The family that sings together. . .
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/6_6229_20

We really did it!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/7_6232_13

Father and son:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/8_6228_08

We are SO tired. . .
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/8_6228_17

M6TTL, VC 50/1.5 Nokton, 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH and a couple with the VC
90/3.5 Lanthar.  Low-res Noritsu scans, with minor adjustments.  Kodak
BW400CN and Fuji Press 400.  Stormville, NY and Shefield, MA.

The whole shebang is here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott

Enjoy, comments welcome,
--Peter