Subject: [Leica] Niger...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Aug 12 07:58:37 2005

I am getting e-mail reports from a friend/physician working in Niger
now...if you might want a few of these forwarded  to you, please let
me know...

I suspect that a photographer/photojournalist/one of you might be
interested in documenting what is going on in this tiny hospital and
the surroundings...

but I suspect it may be a project for the most intrepid,  and
courageous...

Steve

kididdoc@cox.net

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Niger...)