Subject: [Leica] RE: first impressions
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Thu Aug 11 20:59:22 2005

Frank, Rick,

I have to agree with everything you all said, but I'd add a plug for the
Epson 1280 as well, very inexpensive printer, easily converted to MIS inks
for B&W, and since Epson dropped the 3000, the only way to go anymore,
unless you've got way too much money!

Norm

***********************
From: "Frank F. Farmer" <summicron@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400

Rick,

That is a very encouraging post.  At least, it is for me.  I've been
eyeing those exact products for my entry into the world of digital
printing.  I'm glad you found the combination to be a good one!
Thanks.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.