Subject: [Leica] Canon Anything vs. DMR (Now: Editing)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Aug 11 13:46:15 2005

At 01:02 PM 8/11/2005, you wrote:
So far iView has been more reliable and stable than Portfolio, with
catalogs sizes up to 110,000 images. There's nothing I've seen out
there that would suit me better.

>--
>    *            Henning J. Wulff

I've switched to iView from Portfolio, too, for its ability to make
really big, nice thumbnails of files that will be stored
elsewhere.  I also love that it recognizes the name and number of the
DVD and assigns it to each thumbnail with no work on my part.  I read
the scary stories about corrupt files and am making two backups of
the catalog files.  So far, so good, with 89 catalogs of over 1000 photos
each.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com