Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 -- all or nothing
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 8 16:00:57 2005

After shooting with my Leica M3 for 25 years, I messed up. I didn't notice,
while loading film, that the base plate lock was in the closed position, so
instinctively thought I was locking it to the camera. Actually the baseplate
was unlocked but held to the camera by the leather case I use. The result is
that the film didn't wind and I lost an assignment. It's all or nothing with
the
M3. This has never happened to me before. And I paid a high price for that
oversight.

Bob

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Leica M3 -- all or nothing)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing)