Subject: [Leica] Visiting Tokyo
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Aug 7 12:39:34 2005

I will be in Tokyo with my wife in the last week of August, from the
1st to the 31st, and would be delighted to meet, under most
circumstances, with any Luggers that might be in Tokyo at that time
and are interested in a meeting. We have made many friends this way,
and would welcome the opportunity to continue it.

We will be staying near Shiba-koen, thanks to another Lugger.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Platinum prints?)