Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 7 12:12:55 2005

B. D. Colen showed:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/RainatHarvard
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Sophie1
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Kris2<<<<<<<<

Hi B.D.,
The Harvard shot is my first choice. I'm a sucker for rain drops on windows
with interesting backgrounds just barely distinguishable in the background.

I noticed someone made a comment about the background building being too
centred, I think it's to each his own. But I feel this kind of shot due to
composition needs the building centre because the rain drops are the main
element and they make it all come together.

The other two? Mother and child #2:

A nice example of "LIGHT-EYES-RE-ACTION" ;-) and shooting from the shadow
side as subtle as it is, but it makes the picture work along with the other
two elements for successful pictures.

Portrait is #3.. The extra burning was a little over done. However, heck
we've all done that on more than one occasion so it's no big deal. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)