Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 6 08:36:24 2005

In a message dated 8/3/2005 10:27:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
ruben@rhodos.dk writes:
I think the M6 ttl is to large  I know it is only 2 mm larger but that stil
is to much
in other words any M camera will probably work just fine as long as you put
the right glass in front :-)
cheers ruben (curently shooting mostly rolleiflex gx in order to find out if
I like the planar or not!)

And you do not think the Rollieflex is not too large??  ;-)

Gene