Subject: [Leica] So do I sell the darkroom?
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri Aug 5 21:50:59 2005

Vick,

I had several 4 year breaks in darkroom activity after the kids were
born.  I kept it all and am glad I did.  I've gotten lots of good use
out of it, and my daughter just completed a college B&W photography
class.  Of course she already had some experience in the darkroom from
the time she was 12.  She made good use of the equipment for her class
even though I had slowed down again.  Now I'm back at it so I suppose I
am stuck with it for life!

Mike D