Subject: [Leica] Is it illegal to post pics of people on subway?
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Thu Aug 4 22:11:12 2005

Hi Everyone
Had a legal question
Becauiuse I've been on the morning shift all summer I've been taking the DCS
EOS to work and taking pictures on the way back. I've discovered that I can
get some hillarious sneak shots of people I see sleeping on the subway.
These are not great pics mind you. But they are kind of funny. I was
wondering if it's legal to post these pics on my website.
Javier

PS: I know it's illegal; to take pictures in the subway but that's another
story.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Is it illegal to post pics of people on subway?)