Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: M7 outfit
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Thu Aug 4 20:16:11 2005

Have decided to sell my M7 and lenses to fund another project.
The potential speed bump here is I want it all to go at once so I'm not left
with a lens and no body or body with no lens.
M7 with M grip,
21 2.8 Elmarit with hood and finder,
50 1.0 Noctilux,
SF 20 flash,
spare odds and ends.
If anyone is looking for an outfit like this, drop me a note offline.  It's
in excellent condition and I can supply pictures.
Thanks,
Bill   woc2@earthlink.net