Subject: [Leica] Re: Bicycle project off the ground
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Aug 4 10:31:30 2005

 >I mentioned some time ago that I had embarked on a project to
photograph the enormous variety of bicycles and their owners in this
country. I have taken about 150 such pictures during the past month,
 >and edited them a bit. In addition, I have some older ones from
Switzerland and a couple of other places. I have now put 129 of them in
a gallery. This is very much a work in progress, particularly as
 >regards editing. But I would be grateful if people took a look at this
stage and let me know if there are any that particularly stand out for
them. The images are here: >http://wajsman.smugmug.com/gallery/704709
Nathan
 >-- Nathan Wajsman Almere, The Netherlands

Nathan

This is a nice collection of thematic pictures with a high level of
quality that, certainly, deserves to be  appreciated here in the LUG

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: Bicycle project off the ground)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re: Bicycle project off the ground)