Subject: [Leica] Question for photojournalists concerning digital photos
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Aug 4 09:07:58 2005

Ted said that...

> Without question one burns far more images to digital capture than film
> exposures, or it certainly seems so.

...I think it may be more a matter of "seems so" than is so. I am finding
that I am certainly not shooting more digital images on assignments than I
shot on film, and in fact may shoot somewhat - not many - fewer. Where I am
unquestionably shooting many more images is when I shoot for myself; now I
can shoot as often, and prolifically as I want without incurring any
expense. And that makes a real difference.