Subject: [Leica] Now we've even lost supremacy in this area...
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Mon Aug 1 16:41:24 2005

> Victor Rubin wrote:
>
> > Having been a keen observer of women's fashions, I have noted a
> > certain "lowering of standards"- It began while exiting a train in
> > Zurich when I noticed the young woman ahead of me with low slung
> > trousers exposing the top of her thong inches above the top of her
> > trousers. I have been waiting for the proper moment of exposure of
> > other things and here it is! Men no longer have a monopoly. vroger
> >
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-86067.html
> >
> > Other Series at:
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/folder-6048.html

Victor,

Child bearing is about the only role reversal left:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/Temp.htm

--Graham

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Now we've even lost supremacy in this area...)
Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Now we've even lost supremacy in this area...)