Subject: [Leica] at the lake
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 1 06:06:35 2005

In a message dated 7/30/2005 8:44:39 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
Sonny,
Now that is one  that I really wish that I had shot.  Assuming it was
with your *istD,  how many variations did you take to nail the DOF,
horizon line, and exposure  balance to make the web pop?  I know, I
know, you stepped out from  breakfast, turned on the camera, pointed
and  clicked.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

On 7/30/05, SonC@aol.com  <SonC@aol.com> wrote:
>   http://www.sonc.com/at_the_lake.htm

Thanks!  I'm back at work  this morning, wishing I were still in the Ozarks.

I made that shot pretty  early in the morning for sure.  We were out
spotting
a place for a picnic,  when I spied the spider's spin.   I am using a 28mm
prime on the  "Leica" Is Ds.  In aperture preferred, it handles quite
nicely,
about the  same weight as an M6 with a 35mm Summicron.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana