Subject: [Leica] Perpignan hotels - correction
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jul 31 02:06:43 2005

I made a mistake in one of the hotels I mentioned in an earlier email.

The Hotel le Paris is in fact near the railway station and quite a way
from the centre of town. The hotel I was actually thinking of is...

Hotel de France
26, quai Sadi Carnot
Perpignan 66000
France

Tel -  33 (0)4 68 34 92 81

This is a nice hotel slap bang in the centre of the town. Their website
is at...

http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/hotel2france/

Sorry for the earlier error.

Steve