Subject: [Leica] Panasonic's new DMC LX-1
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sat Jul 30 08:11:22 2005

John Lee of LUG had called the LX1 to my attention. Now I use the
FZ20- and the Leica lens is quite nice- but when I looked closely at
the LX1- I realized, the thing hasn't got a viewfinder. I never
developed a taste for the "screen thing"- The EVF was even something I
had to get used to, but at least I had the comfort of a camera pressed
to my eye. I need a viewfinder of some sort- specs are otherwise nice.
VRR