Subject: [Leica] PERPIGNAN NEXT VISA POUR L'IMAGE
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jul 29 15:05:32 2005

SPECIALLY TO:
TAREK CHARARA, GERRY WALDEN, STEVE UNSWORTH, NATHAN WAJSMAN, PETER DZWIG,
and anybody else?

All you have been interested to have a meeting on Perpignan, I have proposed
the week end of the 4th September, IMO it is time to organize the possible
meeting in Perpignan.

The first question I propose is who of you have the intention to assist and
if affirmative if you prefer organize something collective, look and reserve
Hotel for all, or we do individually

Next week I?m still on my office, the 8th to the 24th I?ll be on holidays,
without internet, if somebody prefer contact me during the day, my e-mail at
the office is: lripoll@lrmusic.net <mailto:lripoll@lrmusic.net> .

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] PERPIGNAN NEXT VISA POUR L'IMAGE)