Subject: [Leica] artists chop - Chinese? identification
From: tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton)
Date: Fri Jul 29 11:10:09 2005

Can anyone help in identifying the characters on this artists chop?

I'm guessing they are Chinese, but they could be something else (having no
knowledge of eastern languages - I'm not even sure I have it the right way
up...)

I'm not trying to identify the artist (I know where it came from), but
rather the characters and possibly what they mean or represent

thanks...

tim a

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] artists chop - Chinese? identification)