Subject: [Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Fri Jul 29 06:08:01 2005

I've had quite a few 35mm LTM lenses, and the best of the vintage ones
is the Canon 35/2 although it is a bit prone to flare, so a lenshood
is even more of a must than usual.  A LTM lens that is kind of cool,
but is made by Leitz, so may not meet your requirement, is the 35/3.5
Elmar.  It is about the most compact lens that I have ever seen, and
looks fantastic when mounted on a M Leica in particular.

Mark

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Calling all Summarex owners/users)
Message from leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina) ([Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?)