Subject: [Leica] model release needed?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jul 28 15:00:15 2005

At 05:36 PM 7/28/2005, you wrote:
Thanks Tina. If I understood you correctly I would also be ok if
>(heaven forbid) I had a gallery
>showing some day?
>
>feli

Feli -  You don't need a model release for photos displayed in a
gallery.  If, however, one of those photos is used on a poster to
advertise the show, it would be safer to have a release.  I carry the
short form model release and ask people to sign it if I have any
doubts.  There is so much litigation these days that most people
understand having to have permission to use the photos.

Good luck!

Tina