Subject: [Leica] Re: R-D1 Make Lemonade
From: benjaminmarks at verizon.net (Ben Marks)
Date: Thu Jul 28 10:01:14 2005

Who knows how many? Not me.  But I am happy to be using my old lenses
(Elmar, Summitar, Summarit, Summar) on a digital camera.  I like how they
draw, how the pictures look.  The lenses are small and are optical gems.
And FWIW, I like modern glass too.  My point was that I find the QC problems
overstated and the RD-1 a pleasue to use.  Me, I'm in it for the fun.

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Re: R-D1 Make Lemonade)