Subject: [Leica] Mixing XTOL
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Jul 27 18:59:02 2005

actually i seem to recall 4-5 years ago Kodak reformulated tri-x
(though stopped short of calling it Quad-X).  i read the article in
Darkroom Techniques, i seem to recall the new XXX had better grain and
acutance than tmax 400, or something like that.  being an ilford
guy, i'm sorry i don't recall more.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com