Subject: [Leica] Computer help!!!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 19:21:19 2005

In a message dated 7/26/2005 1:23:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
images@infoave.net writes:
Back to the salt mine!

Tina

Well at least it is working for now.  I guess i will have to call teh Geek
Squad for a problem we've been haivn with my wife's Dell, the HD seems to be
continuousely running an dit ites up the copmuter and makes using it a real
pain
as you have to wait untill it stops running.  Luckily my laptop is just fine.

Gene