Subject: [Leica] Belgium, maybe?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 13:42:28 2005

Grimbergen

A little drilling down gets this page:

 _http://www.grimbergen.be/toerisme/_ (http://www.grimbergen.be/toerisme/)

Seems they have a beer museum there too!

In a message dated 7/24/2005 3:28:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:

Can  someone help me locate the city that this museum is located?  The
museum
specializes in old technologies, like blacksmithing, bread making,  etc.

The fun part is that I can share a trip here ( when I finally get  to Europe
again) with my wife, and no one gets  bored.....

http://www.mot.be/index.htm

Frank  Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Regards,