Subject: [Leica] OT-travel question NE US
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 07:09:53 2005

Mike, Dennis asked me to copy his message and send to you because of  some
technical problem he has with his system...bob cole

Bob, Please copy the following & resend to Mike...{I have a}  Tech  problem
with Comcast,
so I can't email LUG.
Thanks,
Dennis

Mike,
Try using AAA or   http://www.mapquest.com  for travel directions
& time.
I live 2  hrs south of Scranton & did the same route 20 years ago
but was on  holiday & took a day driving to Bath, ME. Rt 1 up the
coast form Bath, ME  to St. Johns done the second day.
Recall ferry reservations were needed well  in advance. The ferry to
Portland ME takes a day, about the same time spent  driving the extra
miles. The ferry from St Johns to  NS you have to get  there 2 hours
in advance so plan on  that.

denik