Subject: [Leica] FS:Konica Hexar RF Kit
From: keith at keithbingman.com (Keith Bingman)
Date: Sat Jul 23 03:38:41 2005

In trying to reduce and rationalize, I need to get rid of my Hexar
RF. It has a lost some paint on the back and is a definite "user",
but the rangefinder is accurate and recently adjusted and the lens is
in perfect condition. Included are the complete packaging, strap and
accessories and a 46mm adapter ring, so that one can use the same
filters with modern Leica or the other Konica lenses.

Eur 750,- including shipping within Europe. Reasonable offers
considered.

You can see it at http://elmar.backpackit.com/pub/171502

Keith Bingman
Singen, Germany