Subject: [Leica] More shots of steelworks added to LUG gallery
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Jul 20 10:27:13 2005

Adam, that's my favourite too. I may have overcooked the highlights a
little in Photoshop, but that's easy to correct.

As for access, the site is open to the public. Or rather a small part of
it is. The site is now a UNESCO world heritage site, though how long it
will last before it rusts away is open to question IMHO.

The official website is at...

http://www.voelklinger-huette.org/site.php3?lang=en&sec=home&doc=main&se
ssion=1121880220

Thanks for looking.