Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Re:{Leica] #225
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jul 19 19:13:03 2005

Ah, yes, well, ah hem, cough, cough...  snap judgements do sometimes
lead us astray.  :-)

I still like it - a lot.  It has an air of mystery and potential
threat that I find compelling.  On the bays and harbors around here
you'll sometimes see wondrous and startling cloud formations much
like those in #225.  They usually pop up, in my experience, when
you're in a small boat trying to get back to shore before a storm
hits.  ;-)

Message: 9