Subject: [Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Jul 18 11:11:45 2005

George Lottermoser wrote:
>>Subject: Re: [Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash
>>Saw a N..on a D70 demo'd at Samy's in LA the other day- showed with it
>>a wireless flash that Nikon makes that looked like the cats meow- hold
>>it anywhere and trip it- the Nikon salesman- Mario- said that no other
>>manufacturer has a flash like that (the wireless feature). Stasys

Hi,

I use Metz 50mz5 and 40mz3i flashes that communicate with each other.
I put the 40 on the camera and the 50 bounces somewhere in a corner.
Sometimes I even put the 40 on a tripod and fire it with a cable
connection. Very simple and works like a charm.

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Can someone share the secrets of good flash)